This time was different ,
felt like I was just a victim .
And it cut me like a knife ,
when you walked outta my life .

♥Disclaimer
Welcome to OUR blog.
Oh yeah, and we HATE copycats.
& You'll get it if you spam. So, shut up and scram.
Anyway, thanks for visiting.
We'll be nice, only if you are.
.

♥The Babes


Left: VINICE♥,
29JULY1996 ,
Studying in Bukit Timah Primary School,
Vinicerox@hotmail.com
Her blog

Right: PRISCILLA♥,
15NOVEMBER1996 ,
Studying in Bukit Timah Primary School,
Priscillarox@hotmail.com
Her blog

♥Two Desires
Our friendship to last forever.
Keep in contact forever.
Bling bling.
Money.
Stuff.

♥...Love Letters


♥Sweet Memories

♥ Back.
♥ SUP YA'LL!
♥ Testing.
♥ Lucky 7.
♥ Hey yo! Wassup?
♥ Hi, I'm in action
♥ This background's colour is horrid.
♥ Font problem...
♥ Whee~~!
♥ Done, done, done, done.

♥Lost Memories

June 2008♥
August 2008♥
September 2008♥
November 2008♥
February 2009♥

Thanks To :

Designer: Etta-Chan
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: (:
Image: (:
Host: Blogger Imageshack
and .. Blogskins

This is the 11th post!
Sunday, June 22, 2008

Woots~ I'm back.
Vinice!!! Very long never call you lerh.
MISS YOU.
I don't think you will miss me lah. Jkjk. But if you did, YAY!

Lol.

VINICE, next week my dad may be bringing me to the timezone open ceremony again. You wanna go? But this time not so late lorh. I ask my dad if you can go first.. You have to ask your mum. I hope y0u will not say I'm giving you trouble cuz if you do, then sorry. If you don't wanna go, I'll ask someone else to accompany me.

Okay, gotta go. Buhh-bye.

XOXO♥,
...Priscilla

Talked with my bestfriends at 11:07 AM :)