This time was different ,
felt like I was just a victim .
And it cut me like a knife ,
when you walked outta my life .

♥Disclaimer
Welcome to OUR blog.
Oh yeah, and we HATE copycats.
& You'll get it if you spam. So, shut up and scram.
Anyway, thanks for visiting.
We'll be nice, only if you are.
.

♥The Babes


Left: VINICE♥,
29JULY1996 ,
Studying in Bukit Timah Primary School,
Vinicerox@hotmail.com
Her blog

Right: PRISCILLA♥,
15NOVEMBER1996 ,
Studying in Bukit Timah Primary School,
Priscillarox@hotmail.com
Her blog

♥Two Desires
Our friendship to last forever.
Keep in contact forever.
Bling bling.
Money.
Stuff.

♥...Love Letters


♥Sweet Memories

♥ Whee~~!
♥ Done, done, done, done.

♥Lost Memories

June 2008♥
August 2008♥
September 2008♥
November 2008♥
February 2009♥

Thanks To :

Designer: Etta-Chan
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: (:
Image: (:
Host: Blogger Imageshack
and .. Blogskins

Font problem...
Friday, June 6, 2008

HEY PEEPS~!!!
Sobs. Vinice is still sleeping. No one to talk to on the phone...
I am freakin' bored!
I have tuition later.
Vinice, WAKE UP.
ARE YOU DREAMING OF UR PRINCE?LOL.
We may be going out next tuesday..
Vinice, rmb to ask ur mum please.
Byes... Waiting to Vinice to wake up before I go tuition...
Xoxo♥,
...Priscilla

Talked with my bestfriends at 10:59 AM :)